Triple-Berry Oatmeal-Flax Muesli
Create a win-all combination of great-tasting good-for-you foods including whole-grain oats, flaxseed, milk and three kinds of berries with this recipe.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Yield : 6 servings
- old-fashioned oats or rolled barley - 2¾ cups
- sliced almonds - ½ cup
- banana crème or French vanilla low-fat yogurt - 2 containers (6 oz each) (170ml each)
- milk - 1½ cups
- ground flaxseed or flaxseed meal - ¼ cup
- fresh blueberries - ½ cup
- fresh raspberries - ½ cup
- sliced fresh strawberries - ½ cup
- Heat oven to 350°F. On ungreased cookie sheet, spread oats and almonds. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light golden brown; cool 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, mix yogurt and milk until well blended. Stir in oats, almonds and flaxseed. Top each serving with berries.
Leave a Reply