Did you know that 90% of people over the age of 35 lose enough muscle every year to burn off an additional 4 pounds of body fat?
Find out Why?
Did you know?
That once you hit 40 years of age, whether you’re a man or a women, your body starts aging FASTER than normal? Studies have shown that without the proper nutrients and exercise, your body will age about 6 months EXTRA for every year that passes. Think about that! If you are 40, that means by the time you hit 44 you will LOOK and FEEL 48. And by the time you reach 60, you will LOOK and FEEL 70 YEARS OLD! We see this every day… just look around you.
These 5 steps reveal the things you absolutely MUST AVOID if you want to slow the aging process, reclaim your health, and achieve your ideal body.
- Step 1: Forget Low-Fat Diets
- Step 2: Stop Running in Circles
- Step 3: Stop Blaming Everything On How Old You Are
- Step 4: Avoid Chronic Dehydration
- Step 5: Work Out LESS (Yes, Less)
We’re not going to lie to you: The F4X System is definitely not for everyone. For example:
WARNING: THIS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!
- If you enjoy spending an hour a day working out, this is NOT for you (and good luck with those free radicals!)
- If you think you can “spin” or run your way to a younger, time-changing body, have at it… this is not for you.
- And, if you are not prepared to work very, very hard for a very short period of time, this is not for you.