Strawberries in cointreau recipe
Recipe by Kerrie Mullins
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Yield : 2
- strawberries, washed, hulled, halved - 250g
- Cointreau liqueur - 2 tbs
- good-quality dark chocolate - 60g
- double thick cream - 3 tbs
- Place the strawberries and Cointreau in a medium bowl and stir until well combined. Cover and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to macerate.
- Run a vegetable peeler to peel along the long edge of the block of chocolate to make chocolate curls. Set aside until serving.
- To serve, spoon the strawberry mixture into serving bowls. Top with cream and chocolate curls.
Leave a Reply