Pear and parmesan salad
This versatile salad is a great accompaniment for roasts or steaks.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Yield : 8 servings
- rocket leaves, trimmed - 1 bunch
- red oak lettuce, leaves separated - 1
- witlof, trimmed - 1
- corella pears, cored, thinly sliced (see note) - 2 small
- shaved parmesan cheese - 1/3 cup
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- red wine vinegar - 1 1/2 tablespoons
- honey - 2 teaspoons
- dijon mustard - 1 teaspoon
- Place rocket, lettuce, witlof, pear and parmesan in a bowl.
- Place oil, vinegar, honey and mustard in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake to combine. Add to rocket mixture. Toss to coat. Serve.
Leave a Reply