Fresh flavours are the secret to this classic Greek favourite.
- firm ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped - 6
- Lebanese cucumbers, coarsely chopped - 3
- red onion, sliced into rings - 1
- red capsicum, halved, deseeded, coarsely chopped - 1
- marinated Greek olives - 200g
- marinated feta, coarsely chopped - 220g
- dried Greek oregano - 1 teaspoon
- salt - 1 teaspoon
- olive oil - 125ml (1/2 cup)
- white vinegar - 60ml (1/4 cup)
- Combine tomato, cucumber, onion, capsicum, olives and feta in a salad bowl. Sprinkle with oregano and salt.
- Whisk together the oil and vinegar in a jug. Drizzle the salad with dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.