Delicious and easy made grilled vegetables with lower calories.
- Prep Time : 25 minutes
- Cook Time : 1h 25 min
- Yield : 6 servings
- pattypan squash - 12 (about 1 inch in diameter) or 2 medium zucchini cut into 1-inch pieces
- bell peppers, each cut into 6 pieces - 2 medium red or green,
- red onion - 1 large cut into ½ inch slices
- Italian dressing Freshly ground pepper, if desired - ⅓ cup
- In 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, place squash, bell peppers and onion. Pour dressing over vegetables. Cover; let stand 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Remove vegetables from marinade; reserve marinade. Place squash and bell peppers in grill basket (grill “wok”). Place grill basket on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 5 minutes.
- Add onion to grill basket. Cover grill; cook 5 to 10 minutes longer, turning and brushing vegetables with marinade 2 or 3 times, until tender. Sprinkle with pepper.
Fresh vegetable grilling chart