Chinese fried eggs
Serves one in one minute
- Prep Time : 2 minutes
- Cook Time : 3 minutes
- Yield : 1
- eggs - 2 large
- oyster sauce - 1 tablespoon
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
- spring onions, finely sliced - 2
- red chillies, finely sliced - 1-2
- ground white pepper - small pinch
1. Heat the oil in a hot wok until the surface seems to shimmer slightly. Crack the eggs into the wok and fry for 1 minute, basting the yolk continually with the hot oil.
2. Carefully slide a fish slice under the eggs, and lift out of the wok. Drizzle eggs with oyster sauce and garnish with pepper, spring onions and chillies.
Check - 3 Healthy Reasons to Start Your Day with Eggs