Apricot-Glazed Pork Dinner
Look for the chili oil in the Asian food area of the supermarket. It’s a little spicy and adds great flavor, but regular vegetable oil can be used, too.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Yield : 4 servings
- uncooked regular long-grain white rice - 1 cup
- chili oil or vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon
- pork tenderloin - 1 (1 lb), cut into ½-inch slice
- frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower or broccoli florets - 4 cups
- apricot preserves - 3 tablespoons
- oyster sauce or hoisin sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Cook rice as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook pork in oil 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until no longer pink in center.
- Add vegetables. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Stir in preserves and oyster sauce. Cook and stir about 30 seconds or until hot. Serve with rice.
Leave a Reply